There are certain restrictions in connection with the use of CustomCanineUnlimited.com EGift Cards. If you engage in these activities, CustomCanineUnlimited.com may prevent you from claiming or redeeming eGift Cards or taking further action on your account without a refund. You may not:
- Sell or exchange an eGift Card for cash or another prepaid payment instrument.
- Give or receive an eGift Card as payment for goods or services outside of CustomCanineUnlimited.com; a non-CustomCanineUnlimited.com entity or individual asking for CustomCanineUnlimited.com or third-party eGift Cards as a payment method for goods or services may be a scam.
- Purchase an eGift Card from an unauthorized third party, as we cannot guarantee they are legitimate.
- Use an eGift Card as payment for orders placed for commercial reasons (i.e., sourcing inventory online). That is, you may not use our CustomCanineUnlimited.com EGift Cards to fulfill sales or fund purchases that you are making to resell or export the goods or services.
- Use an eGift Card to purchase certain ineligible goods and services, such as collectible coins or other eGift Cards. The goods and services eligible for purchase with our CustomCanineUnlimited.com EGift Cards are subject to change at our sole discretion. You’ll need to provide a credit card, debit card, or another valid payment method to pay for an order that includes any ineligible items.
- Transfer an eGift Card to another account once the claim code has been redeemed.
- Redeem an eGift Card to an account if you are not the intended recipient. An example of when you are the intended recipient is if you received the eGift Card as a gift. You are not the intended recipient if you fraudulently deceived the purchaser into giving or selling you an eGift Card(even if they willingly did so at the time of transfer).
- Use an eGift Card for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
The list of prohibited activities above is not intended to be a complete or exhaustive list of all prohibited activities. Engaging in any activity that, in our sole discretion, disrupts or is harmful to our customers, reputation, goodwill, business, or operations is prohibited. Engaging in any prohibited activities or using a CustomCanineUnlimited.com EGift Card in violation of our EGift Card Terms and Conditions may result in our taking action(s) against you, including, but not limited to, preventing you from claiming or redeeming eGift Cards, revoking eGift Card balances, or closing your account consistent with our EGift Card Terms and Conditions.
Please read our EGift Card Terms and Conditions for a complete list of rules and restrictions.