The 6th annual South Carolina K9 workshop hosted by Richland County Sheriff Department K-9 Unit will set new standards to our SC annual workshop. This year taking it to a whole new level of training and format. This year will be set as a full deployment based seminar. This means K9 teams will showcase their skill levels, provide/receive valuable feedback from other K9 teams deploying in similar situations, and take full advantage of experience from a semi-controlled environment.
Our Faithful Supporters. Support Those That Support You.
Training Focus Areas
- Open Areas
- Force On Force
- Simunition – Non-Lethal Training
- Explosive Breach Training
- Problem Solving
- Roadside Interview Techniques
- Gun Fire Socialization
- Handler Selection
- Merging To Reality
This Course Is Approved
- Georgia Peace Officer Standards & Training (P.O.S.T.)
- South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy (SCCJA)
- Illinois Peace Officer Standards & Training (P.O.S.T.)
Custom Canine Unlimited maintains an active licenses with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms (ATF) to provide our clients with the most reliable and highest quality drug detection and explosives detection training available.