CONSENT FOR MEDICATION
ADMINISTRATION AND MEDICAL TREATMENT
TO THE LEGAL CANINE GUARDIAN:
If your canine while under the supervision of Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC, it is our company policy to secure your consent for medication distribution, for the use of medical devices, and/or to seek medical treatment. The medication or medical device can be self-administered or be administered by the Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC employees.
All medications must be in a medicine bottle and labeled with the canine’s name, veterinary doctor’s name and phone number, medication name, and dosage. By dropping medication off with your canine(s) you are requesting Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC staff to administer medication according to the prescription label.
• If your canine is not under your supervision and control while at Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC it is our policy to secure your consent for medical treatment.
• By signing agreeing to our terms & conditions you are giving your consent in advance for medical treatment at an appropriate veterinary facility in case of illness or injury at your costs.
• You are stating that you are aware of and accept the risk inherent in all of our programs.
• You certify that your canine is in good health, free of any known ailments, and is not currently under veterinary care for ailments that would prevent the canine’s participation in any program for which the canine is currently enrolling in at Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC.
• You are certifying that you have provided Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC with current vaccination records.
• You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC their employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss, damages, and/or expenses which are sustained, and/or required arising out of the actions of your canine in the course of all programs.