Dog boarding agreement. Booking for boarding guardians represents that they are the legal owner or guardian of the Canine and that the Canine has received its required vaccinations, including rabies vaccine and kennel cough, if applicable. In the unlikely event the animal becomes ill, at the sole discretion of Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC (“CCU”), the dog guardian grants CCU permission to have the animal examined and treated by a veterinarian(s) and licensed veterinary technician(s) the cost of which will be the obligation of the dog guardian.
I understand and agree that Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC shall not be liable for any injury or damage to any person, animal, or property resulting from my behavior, canine’s behavior, or the behavior of any person or animals visiting Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC. I also understand and agree that Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC and its employees shall not be liable for any cost, expense, injury, or damage to me, my Canine, or property resulting from my participation in any course, boarding, or visit with Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC.
I understand that for any canine to participate in any boarding or training, they must be current on their vaccinations. I know that it is still possible for vaccinated dogs to become ill with an infectious condition despite being vaccinated. Additionally, I understand this is not due to any circumstance or state in the Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC property. I agree that I will not hold Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC or its employees liable if my Canine becomes ill with an infectious condition during or after a course, event, boarding, or visit to Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC.
- This Agreement is in effect until either party gives 48 hr. notice, in writing to the other party of the intent to terminate this Agreement.
- The boarding is to be prepaid at the beginning of each session, beginning with the date of surrender to the projected date of removal.
- No services other than watering and boarding are implied or included in this rate unless noted.
- Only “CCU” staff will handle, feed, water, contact, and medicate boarded Canine (s).
- The canine guardian at drop-off time will provide food unless noted below. Additional charges apply if “CCU” includes food.
- CCU conducts Feeding according to the schedule and amounts listed noted below.
- Any owner or guardian providing CCU medication(s) will only be administered as noted on the prescription.
- If the Canine(s) boarded are not picked up on the end date by 6:00 pm, the guardian is personally responsible for the rate listed above at the time of pickup and before the release of the dog(s) boarded.
- If the Canine (s) boarded is/are not picked up on the end date listed above by 6:00 pm, “CCU” reserves the right to board the Canine (s) at another reputable boarding facility comparable with “CCU” at the discretion of “CCU” at the current reasonable rate of the other boarding kennel plus a $50.00 service charge to be paid to “CCU.”
- Canine (s) boarded that are not picked up after 10(ten) days of pick up date listed above with no payment, the Canine(s) are considered abandoned, and a $50.00 service fee will be added to the day boarding rate along with any other necessary expenses. “CCU” reserves the right to sell the Canine (s) to recoup any unpaid balance owed or relinquish the boarded Canine (s) to Hall County Humane Society. All unpaid expenses will be the responsibility of the Canine(s) guardian.
- The canine guardian certifies by the signature of acknowledgment that “CCU” is an outdoor boarding facility and that the Canine is appropriately acclimated to outdoor conditions.
- Any other specifications will be listed below.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: I fully understand that Canine (s) is a Live Animals with their minds. I fully appreciate that Canine (s) are fully capable of making their own decisions, having and developing their thoughts, and can learn new behaviors and reactions that may be based on environment, situation, training, and instinct, which Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC takes no responsibility for.
INDEMNIFICATION: For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are at this moment acknowledged, I at this moment expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC, its successors, or assigns against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages, to the extent permitted by law, that arise from the following:
d. Any injuries arising during training, exercises, or event associated with Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC.
e. Any Canine and Handler Actions
f. The Canine’s and Handler’s Training
g. Use of any Canine
h. My Actions
i. My Training
j. My Use of the Canine (s) or any lack thereof on this list.
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
CUMULATIVE RIGHTS: All rights under this Agreement are cumulative and shall not be construed as exclusive unless otherwise required by law.
WAIVER: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.