- It will provide students with the information needed to identify and apprehend individuals involved in criminal activity.
- Give students the knowledge necessary to identify passenger and commercial motor vehicle criminal activity.
- The practical exercise will show students current concealment methods that simulate real-life finds.
- Experience of current criminal interdiction officers will lead a class to teach students the most recent crime trends and how to combat them using techniques taught in this class.
Taught by current Interdiction Officers that are using the techniques taught in this class to apprehend criminals, discover concealed illicit contraband, and remove criminal enterprises from the streets of their jurisdiction.
- Know What To Ask
- Know What To Look For
- Know Where To Look For It